Inspiration – it’s all around us. One of the greatest things about the internet is the ability for everyday people to share their ideas, news and art to inspire others. Everyday, there’s something that I find that inspires me to be a better person, better mother, better wife or a better photographer. As an artist, I love sharing my work with others through my website and this blog and hope that others in turn can find inspiration.
A couple weeks ago, I was lucky enough to have received a nomination for “Inspiring Blog Award” from Melody over at Meanwhile, Melody Muses…. Sadly, I have to apologize as I had missed the message until I was reviewing comments yesterday. I want to thank Melody for the honour.
Seven things about me:
- My family and friends are my greatest inspiration.
- I need to get outside everyday – rain, shine, sleet or snow.
- With a few exceptions, I hate shopping.
- That said… book stores, outdoor stores and camera stores are my weakness.
- If there’s an abundance of food being made for no apparent reason, I’m probably angry or frustrated.
- Music is continuously playing in our home.
- Stupid people piss me off.
Blogs I nominate (I’ve chosen blogs that inspire as a photographer rather than as a parent – which would be a completely different list)
- Alan Leatherbarrow Photography
- Almost a Photographer
- Dave Pattinson
- Hike. Blog. Love.
- Ian Spagnolo Photography
- jmeyersforeman photography
- Jordan Cantelo Photography
- Paul Zizka
- Photo Nature Blog
- Tau Zero
- Tea Time with Trish
- Tracie Louise Photography
I enjoy and find inspiration from your blogs on a continuous basis… thank you.